This calendar lists publicly-accessible events relevant to preprints and open peer review. They are not necessarily organized or endorsed by ASAPbio.
- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: The past, the present and the future of preprints
October 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
During this event we will reflect on the status of preprints in life sciences and what their future evolution may look like. We will discuss what factors will influence a wider and more efficient adoption of preprints, and how to maximize their benefits for the whole scientific community.
Chairs: Marco Fumasoni (Harvard University) and Yamini Ravichandran (Institut Pasteur/Institut Curie)
- Anjana Badrinarayan, NCBS-Bangalore, Principal Investigator
- Ross Mounce, Arcadia Fund
- Antonis Rokas, Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Principal Investigator
- Richard Sever, Co-founder of bioRxiv & medRxiv, Assistant Director of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- Sowmya Swaminathan, Head of Editorial Policy & Research Integrity, Nature Research
Register at: bit.ly/32RhKoX
Have an event to add to the calendar? Please share a url with event details with firstname.lastname@example.org.