We’ve been collecting positive stories about your experiences with preprints via Twitter, but some can’t be told in just 140 characters. So, we invite you to share your preprint stories via video, too.
- Please keep your video under 2 minutes.
- State your name, affiliation (including department if applicable), and some basic information about your preprint:
- When you posted your preprint
- What it was about (1 sentence)
- What happened next
- Post your video on a site like YouTube or Vimeo, and tweet it with #ASAPbio or email email@example.com to let us know about it.
Here’s an example of the format:
We’ll feature some of these videos on our website, our YouTube channel, through social media, or at in-person events.